|This article contains content from Wikipedia|
An article on this subject has been nominated
for deletion at Wikipedia:
Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/
Alliance for Water Efficiency
Current versions of the GNU FDL article on WP may contain information useful to the improvement of this article
With support from the Wikipedia:U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the Alliance for Water Efficiency (Inc. 2006), undertook its mission to promote the efficient and sustainable use of water in July 2007. The Alliance’s activities include, but are not limited to advocacy, research, and training.
Member organizations Edit
The Alliance's network of members includes over 385 stakeholders (including American Rivers, Wikipedia:Hunter Industries, Wikipedia:Kohler Company, Wikipedia:Metropolitan Water District of Southern California, Wikipedia:Natural Resources Defense Council, Wikipedia:Rain Bird, Wikipedia:Southern Nevada Water Authority, and Toto USA) working to improve water efficiency and conservation nationwide.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Wikipedia:WaterSense Excellence Award for Strategic Collaboration, 2012
- U.S. Water Alliance, U.S. Water Prize, 2014
See also Edit
- ↑ "Testimony of Benjamin H. Grumbles Assistant Administrator for Water, U.S. EPA Before the Subcommittee on Transportation Safety, Infrastructure Security, and Water Quality of the U.S. Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works, September, 2007". http://www.epw.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Files.View&FileStore_id=1d5cfc38-ea09-4aa8-9275-3b67a1d9af22.
- ↑ "New Water Conservation Organization to be Headquartered in Chicago, Retrieved July, 2013". http://yosemite.epa.gov/opa/admpress.nsf/835ee120715954a5852572a000657b5f/4a4fcea18e8fe375852570d50080540e!OpenDocument.
- ↑ "U.S. Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, Water and Power Subcommittee Hearing: Water Efficiency and Energy Impacts, July, 2012". http://www.energy.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/hearings-and-business-meetings?ID=8c3a493a-e8a8-4af6-9148-ce2aa875f46b.
- ↑ "U.S. Senate Committee on Environment & Public Works, Subcommittee on Water & Wildlife, March, 2009". http://www.epw.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Hearings.Testimony&Hearing_ID=3aebcf6c-802a-23ad-4859-ebf9c54463d7&Witness_ID=4000579d-0ab1-4a6d-8a46-d378022cf66b.
- ↑ "McNerney Amendment To Improve Efficiency Passes House Committee On Energy And Commerce, Retrieved April 2014". http://mcnerney.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/mcnerney-amendment-to-improve-water-efficiency-passes-house-committee-on.
- ↑ "Economic and Environmental Benefits of Industrial Water Use Efficiency, November, 2012". http://www.glpf.org/funded-projects/economic-and-environmental-benefits-industrial-water-use-efficiency.
- ↑ "Alliance for Water Efficiency Announces New Pilot Program to Make Canadian Plumbing More Sustainable, June, 2013". http://www.waterefficiency.net/WE/Articles/Alliance_for_Water_Efficiency_Announces_New_Pilot_21936.aspx.
- ↑ "Alliance for Water Efficiency Annual Members, Retrieved July, 2013". http://www.allianceforwaterefficiency.org/AWE-Annual-Members.aspx.
- ↑ "WaterSense 2012 Partners of the Year, Retrieved April, 2014". http://www.epa.gov/watersense/partners/winners_2012.html.
- ↑ "2014 Prize Winners: U.S. Water Alliance, Retrieved April, 2014". http://www.uswateralliance.org/u-s-water-prize/2014-prize-winners/.
Wikipedia:Category:Conservation organizations based in the United States Wikipedia:Category:Environmental organizations based in Chicago, Illinois Wikipedia:Category:Water supply and sanitation in the United States