|This article contains content from Wikipedia|
An article on this subject has been nominated
for deletion at Wikipedia:
Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/
Corruption in Haryana
Current versions of the GNU FDL article on WP may contain information useful to the improvement of this article
- Wikipedia:Haryana Teachers' recruitment scam- Ex Haryana CM Wikipedia:Om Prakash Chautala and his son Wikipedia:Ajay Singh Chautala have in convicted for 10 years in teacher recruitment scam.
- Wikipedia:Haryana forest scam
- Haryana seed scam-5 crore
- Haryana Forest Development Corporation Cash Scam
- Land Scams.
Corruption in EducationEdit
Teachers are appointed with the recommendations and even candidates of Higher merit are left to reel in pain and live like animals and pessimism comes and they even opt to end their life and this is the limit of corruption. It can be easily imagined that what will be the conditions of the pupils taught be the ineligible teachers. Central University of Haryana is good example of the appointment of ineligible teachers and persons were higher merits were ignored. The Punjab and Haryana high court in February 2014 quashed the Haryana government's notification, making PhD holders ineligible for assistant professors' posts in state-run colleges. Haryana Government similarly makes policy for appointing their known less deserving candidates and Higher merit is being ignored blatantly. Even after check of Higher Judiciary Haryana politician work despotically and countless eligible candidates are not able to approach the court as they have to pay a high amount as fee in countless forms for job in capacity of unemployed youth. Template:Quote box
- ↑ "Teachers' recruitment scam: Chautala, son chargesheeted". 7 June 2008. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Teachers-recruitment-scam-Chautala-son-chargesheeted/articleshow/3107919.cms?referral=PM.
- ↑ "Teachers' recruitment scam: Pleas to make 4 IAS officers, teachers accused rejected". 28 March 2012. http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-03-28/india/31249262_1_ias-officers-recruitment-scam-ajay-chautala.
- ↑ "Multi-crore forest scam rocks Haryana Vidhan Sabha". Chennai, India. 6 March 2012. http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-national/tp-newdelhi/article2965141.ece.
- ↑ "Forest scam rocks Haryana assembly". 6 March 2012. http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-03-06/india/31126917_1_cbi-probe-chief-parliamentary-secretary-haryana.
- ↑ "Haryana CM Bhupinder Singh Hooda may face CBI heat over forest scams". http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/haryana-forest-scams-cbi-lens-on-bhupinder-singh-hooda/1/168221.html.
- ↑ "CVC in favour of CBI probe into Haryana forest scam". 10 January 2012. http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-01-10/india/30611248_1_forest-scam-sanjiv-chaturvedi-environment-ministry.
- ↑ "Haryana forest scam: Decision on CBI probe soon". http://zeenews.india.com/news/haryana/haryana-forest-scam-decision-on-cbi-probe-soon_752691.html.
- ↑ "Forestry scam: MoEF seeks CBI probe". 16 April 2012. http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-04-16/india/31349580_1_cbi-inquiry-forestry-scam-environment-ministry.
- ↑ "CBI may probe Haryana forest scam". http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/industry-and-economy/economy/article2787972.ece.
- ↑ "CBI probe into Haryana forest scam likely". http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report_cbi-probe-into-haryana-forest-scam-likely_1635395.
- ↑ "Centre asks Haryana to get forestry scam probed by CBI". 5 March 2012. http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-03-05/india/31123527_1_ifs-officers-ias-sanjiv-chaturvedi.
- ↑ "CVC for CBI probe into forest scam in Haryana". http://zeenews.india.com/news/haryana/cvc-for-cbi-probe-into-forest-scam-in-haryana_751775.html.
- ↑ "CBI begins probe on Khemka's complaint - Hindustan Times". hindustantimes.com. http://www.hindustantimes.com/punjab/chandigarh/cbi-begins-probe-into-seed-scam-on-khemka-s-complaint/article1-1136724.aspx. Retrieved 2014-05-11.
- ↑ "Haryana Forest Development Corporation's Cash Developing Whom? Scam". http://www.iharnews.com/index.php/government/1278-haryana-forest-development-corporation.
- ↑ "High Court orders probe into Haryana panchayat land scam - The Hindu". thehindu.com. http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/other-states/high-court-orders-probe-into-haryana-panchayat-land-scam/article5086593.ece. Retrieved 2014-05-11.
- ↑ "The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Haryana". tribuneindia.com. http://www.tribuneindia.com/2013/20130409/haryana.htm. Retrieved 2014-05-11.
- ↑ "Senior official probing Vadra-DLF land deal shunted out - The Hindu". thehindu.com. http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/senior-official-probing-vadradlf-land-deal-shunted-out/article4000137.ece. Retrieved 2014-05-11.
- ↑ "MP set to reveal names in illegal Haryana land deals - The Hindu". thehindu.com. http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-national/tp-newdelhi/mp-set-to-reveal-names-in-illegal-haryana-land-deals/article5024492.ece. Retrieved 2014-05-11.
- ↑ "The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - People". tribuneindia.com. http://www.tribuneindia.com/2013/20130901/people.htm. Retrieved 2014-05-11.
- ↑ "Teacher appointments, posting, transfer and stay at choice place". http://www.iiste.org/Journals/index.php/JEP/article/viewFile/4036/4078. Retrieved 2014-06-14.
- ↑ "High court quashes Haryana government's notification on assistant professors' recruitment". http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chandigarh/High-court-quashes-Haryana-governments-notification-on-assistant-professors-recruitment/articleshow/30695728.cms. Retrieved 2014-06-16.