Psych_out.jpg (409 × 600 pixels, file size: 101 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg) Film poster
- Source :
- Portion used :It is necessary to use the whole picture
- Low resolution. Width is lower than 400px.
Purpose of use: illustration Replaceable?
- Cannot be replaced with a copyright free alternative.
Copyrighted: This image is of a album cover photograph used for a poster for publicity purposes, and the copyright for it is most likely owned by either the publisher or the creator of the work depicted. It is believed that the use of scaled-down, low-resolution images of posters to provide critical commentary on the film, event, etc in question or of the poster itself, not solely for illustration, and for use as navigation on a wiki, qualifies as fair use under United States copyright law. Fair use rationale
- This image is being used to illustrate the article on the movie in question and is used for informational or educational purposes only.
- This image is of low resolution.
- It is believed that this image will not devalue the ability of the copyright holder to profit from the original work.
- No alternate, free image exists that can be used to illustrate the subject matter.
- Links from this image and accompanying text are used for navigation in the wiki, to further subjects
Appears on these pages
Not to be confused with: Solarisation, in physics, a temporary change in color after being...
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||08:56, March 5, 2012||409 × 600 (68 KB)||VvAnarchangelvV||== Summary == Psych_out.jpg (409 × 600 pixels, file size: 101 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg) Film poster :Source :[http://www.rock-explosion.com/catpage6.html] Psych-Out :Portion used :It is necessary to use the whole picture :Low resolution. Width is lo|