|An article on this subject was deleted on Wikipedia: |
Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Multimedia designer
There was only one sentence in this article on Wikipedia. But that is not the point. It was quite clearly a useful distinction, a modern occupation that requires explanation. Wikipedia streamlines the deletion process and leaves the creation process hanging out to dry
See also Edit
- New education model: Multimedia art. By MA Vesna Srnic. The International Journal of the Arts in Society, Volume 4, Issue 1, pp. 343–354, 2009).
- http://media-via.net/2014/01/10/multitasking-actualisation-in-multimedia-art-at-ijm, "Multitasking actualisation in Multimedia Art" by PhD. Vesna Srnic, 2013
- Tech Art History, Part 2, by Matthew Zuras. June 3, 2010.
- Multimedia: From Wagner to Virtual Reality, Edited by Randall Packer & Ken Jordan, W.W. Norton
- UEK Multimedia Artist: Turn That Bloody TV Off and Sound-in-Box, both 1991
- Matthew Ritchie: The Hierarchy Problem 2002
- year 01, gallery exhibition
- one of the first examples of multimedial books on web based on idea of Maria Luisa Cipolla. Copyright 2000
- Ruzic, Fjodor (2007). "Information-Communications Systems Convergence Paradigm: Invisible E-Culture and E-Technologies". Institute for Informatics.