Nude & Breast Freedom Parade is an annual parade held in Berkeley, California (WP). The first annual Parade was held in 1992. The parade typically gathers in People's Park, performs rituals and then dances through the streets of the city.
- The 10th annual Parade was held September 23, 2001.
- The 13th annual Parade was held September 26, 2004.
See also Edit
- Linda Biggs, watercolor artist whose lowbrow representation of toplessness equality is expressed in her "One of the Boys."
- Go Topless Day
- Topfreedom (WP)
- Toplessness (WP)
- Wikipedia:Breasts not Bombs
- Wikipedia:Clothes free organizations
- Wikipedia:Public nudity
|This article contains content from Wikipedia|
An article on this subject has been nominated
for deletion at Wikipedia:
Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/
Nude & Breast Freedom Parade
Current versions of the GNU FDL article on WP may contain information useful to the improvement of this article
- Anarchopedia:I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur: People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals campaign