|This article contains content from Wikipedia|
An article on this subject has been nominated
for deletion at Wikipedia:
Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/
Patch of Land
Current versions of the GNU FDL article on WP may contain information useful to the improvement of this article
Patch of Land, Inc. is a real estate crowdfunding platform founded in October 2013.   The company allows investors to invest small amounts in individual real estate projects. Patch of Land is a privately owned company based in Los Angeles, CA.
Patch of Land was founded by Carlo Tabibi, CEO; Jason Fritton, COO; and Brian Fritton, CTO.  To date, Patch of Land has successfully completed projects in four states namely New Jersey, New York, Georgia, and Illinois. 
- ↑ "2014 Crowdfund Trends: Top 20 Wall-Breakers of Real Estate Investing". Forbes. 28 February 2014. http://www.forbes.com/sites/groupthink/2014/02/28/2014-crowdfund-trends-top-20-wall-breakers-of-real-estate-investing/. Retrieved 22 July 2014.
- ↑ "Template:Citation error". Real Estate Weekly. 26 March 2014. http://www.rew-online.com/2014/03/26/tough-love-as-crowdfunding-grows-up/. Retrieved 22 July 2014.
- ↑ "Real Estate Sector Moves Crowdfunding Beyond the Trinkets". Wall Street Journal. 11 June 2014. http://online.wsj.com/articles/real-estate-sector-moves-crowdfunding-beyond-the-trinkets-1402526777/. Retrieved 22 July 2014.
- ↑ "Patch of Land: Crowdfunding Laws Facilitate Simple, Secure and Faster Real Estate". Times Realty News. 26 April 2014. http://timesrealtynews.com/featured/patch-of-land-crowdfunding-laws-facilitate-simple-secure-and-faster-real-estate-investing/#axzz38De3kXq0. Retrieved 22 July 2014.
- ↑ "Patch of Land Beats the $3 Million Mark in Property Loans Financed by Investors Online". Times Realty News. 26 April 2014. http://timesrealtynews.com/featured/patch-of-land-beats-the-3-million-mark-in-property-loans-financed-by-investors-online/#ixzz38KH5Jcc9. Retrieved 22 July 2014.